Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
EURO-DOLLAR: EUR/USD has held above $1.1600 in early dealing this week, and last
deals at $1.1607. - Over the weekend ECB's Coeure reiterated the ECB's interest
rate outlook to Taggespiegel, noting that the Eurozone "economy is growing,
unemployment has fallen significantly & price pressure is gradually picking up."
- Elsewhere ECB's Rehn stressed that the normalization of MonPol will be a very
drawn out affair.
- Italian budget concerns dented risk appetite on Friday to keep the pair's
recent downtrend intact. Bears remain in charge suggesting a resumption of
weakness towards the September 10 low ($1.1526). Bulls initially need to reclaim
the 100-DMA ($1.1653) to change the short-term outlook.
- PMI readings from across the EZ & German retail sales will draw attention
today, along with an address from ECB's Villeroy.