Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
A mixed bag throughout the day, with strong activity in November Bund options (as Vol drifted lower), alongside multiple Short-Sterling trades that largely targeted upside though again, mixed. The afternoon proved much quieter as the month came to a close. Today's options flow included:
- RXX0 174/173.50/173 p ladder bought for 16 in 1.5k
- RXX0 171p, bought for 3 in 5k and RXX0 172p, bought for 6 in 2k
- RXX0 175^, sold at 121 in 250 (3.35%)
- RXX0 173/176.5^^, sold from 24 down to 23 in 1.3k
- DUX0 112.30/40/50c, sold at 2 in 4.5K
- LM1 99.875/100.00/100.125c fly, bought for 3.25 in 8k
- LM1 100.12/100.37cs 1x1.75 bought for 3 in 10k
- LH1 100c, sold at 4.75 in another 4k, now 9k total
- LZ0 99.875/100.00/100.125c fly, bought for 4.5 in 2k
- LH1 100c, sold at 4.75 in 5k
- 0LM1 100.25/100.50 c/s bgt for 3.25 x 10k