Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- EURUSD still trading heavy with the cross eyeing a test at the June low 1.2105.
- As also noted earlier, we have 2.2bln worth of expiry at 1.2100, 15 minutes to go before expiry.
- More a function of the USD, with Cable also at session low.
- USD is at session high versus EUR, GBP, CNH, CNY, CHF, SEK, ILS, SGD, CAD, NOK
- Seems to be helping Tnotes lower