Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $85.00 - Round number resistance
- RES 3: $84.50 - 1.236 proj of the Sep 21 - Oct 6 - 7 price swing
- RES 2: $83.30/83.83 - High Nov 10 / High Oct 25 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: $79.23/80.68 - High Nov 24 / Low Nov 4 / High Nov 16
- PRICE: $75.78 @ 07:04 GMT Nov 25
- SUP 1: $74.76 - Low Nov 22 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: $74.25 - Low Oct 7 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: $72.36 - Low Sep 30
- SUP 4: $70.81 - Low Sep 23
WTI futures are under pressure as the contract pulls away from recent highs. The key near-term resistance at $80.68, Nov 16 high remains intact where a break would strengthen short-term conditions for bulls. This would signal potential for a climb towards the major resistance of $83.83, Oct 25 high. On the downside, key short-term support has been defined at $74.76, Nov 22 low. A break would be bearish and resume the recent downtrend.