Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 down 81.3 points at 27486.85
- ASX 200 down 17.893 points at 6682.4
- Shanghai Comp. up 31.714 points at 3410.499
- JGB 10-Yr future down 3 ticks at 151.92, yield down 0.4bp at 0.021%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 1 ticks at 98.975, yield up 0.9bp at 0.973%
- U.S. 10-Yr future -0-00+ at 137-29, yield down 0.33bp at 0.933%
- WTI crude up $0.26 at $48.26, Gold up $6.92 at $1885.08
- USD/JPY down 28 pips at Y103.3
- MCCONNELL BLOCKS VOTE ON $2,000 CHECKS, SIGNALS NEW PACKAGE (Hill)
- NEW CORONAVIRUS VARIANT FOUND IN COLORADO, U.S. VACCINATIONS LAG BEHIND TARGETS
- MILLIONS IN UK TO FACE TIER 4 CURBS AMID SURGE IN CORONAVIRUS CASES (Times)
- SINOPHARM SAYS SHOT 79% EFFECTIVE; SEEKS GENERAL USE IN CHINA (BBG)