Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Comments hitting wires and social media from German Finance Minister (and Social Democrat candidate for chancellor) Olaf Scholz:
- Says he is ''quite optimistic we'll reach an agreement on digital tax'. This remains a major sticking point in EU-US economic relations, with the EU looking to extract significant taxes from US-headquartered tech giants.
- Says the 'race to the bottom' on global taxes has been halted and that he expects a deal on minimum corporate taxation to be reached this summer.
- Nord Stream II pipeline is 'near completion'.
- States that 'China's participation in climate change mitigation must be possible'.
- Argues that 'when laws are broken we must be strict with Russia'.