Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EZ Mfg: BBG: 52.7 vs 51.8 Jul; EZ Services: BBG: 54.6 vs 54.7 Jul
FR Mfg: BBG: 53.0 vs 52.4 Jul; FR Services: BBG: 56.0 vs 57.3 Jul
DE Mfg: BBG: 52.3 vs 51.0 Jul; DE Services: BBG: 55.1 vs 55.6 Jul
UK Mfg: BBG: 54.0 vs 53.3 Jul; UK Services: BBG: 57.0 vs 56.5 Jul
- All four mfg PMIs are forecast to rise marginally in Aug and all of them are seen above the 50-mark.
- Last month's survey noted that despite the uptick in almost every category due to further easing of restrictions, firms are still not operating at full capacity.
- Moreover, the Employment component fell further with the degree of job shedding historically high.
- On the other hand, the services PMIs of France, Germany and the EZ are expected to tick down slightly, while the UK's index is anticipated to edge higher.
- Just like the manufacturing sector, last month's survey showed another decline in the backlog of work as well as of employment - a development which is unlikely to change in Aug.
- The recent rise in cases across Europe poses downside risk to the recovery of the service sector.