Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USDMXN trend direction remains down and recent gains are still considered a correction. A more constructive day Thursday for the Peso with TIIE swap rates falling and the curve bull flattening. Focus on CPI prints at the top of the hour which will be the last inflation data published before Banxico's meeting next Thursday.
- Local News:
- Vice President Kamala Harris plans to meet virtually Friday with Mexican President AMLO, her second conversation with the leader and a prelude to her first trip next month to a region for which she has taken a special diplomatic role.
- Mexican antitrust Cofece said on Thursday it will probe possible relative monopolistic practices in the electricity generation market.
- Investigation will also look into wholesale marketing and supply of electricity and associated products, according to text published in the Official Gazette.