Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY/RECAP: Friday provided a quiet end to hectic week. Rates opened mildly
weaker and continued to extend session lows into midday, off lows by the bell.
- Flow was sporadic, waves of selling were noted across the curve, with fast
money joining real money & bank portfolio selling in 5s, 10s & 30s, as the long
end extended to new session lows into midday.
- Eurodlr futures were progressively weaker across the strip, with the short end
outperforming but finished off early session highs.
- Focus on Monday is set to fall on the tariff backdrop & European political
situation. FOMC Governor Quarles is set to speak on banking regulation.
- T-Notes last at 120.05+, 10-Year yields last 2.864%.