Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
JGBS: Futures finished Friday's Tokyo session a touch higher, sticking to a
- The BoJ left the sizes of its 1-5 & 10-25+ Year JGB purchases unchanged in its
latest Rinban operations.
- The offer to cover ratios from the operations can be found below.
- 1-3 Year 2.97 (prev. 2.87)
- 3-5 Year 2.78 (prev. 2.61)
- 10-25 Year 2.56 (prev. 3.16)
- 25+ Year 3.30 (prev. 3.51)
- Some modest curve flattening took place in the afternoon after the offer to
cover ratios in the BoJ's latest round of super-long Rinban ops eased, which
also lent support to futures, as did a negative session for the Nikkei 225.
- Focus this week turns to Japanese GDP data, BoJ Rinban operations as well as
5- & 30-Year JGB supply.