Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
GILT SUMMARY: GILT SUMMARY: Gilts have rallied since 1400GMT alongside US TSYs
and core EGBs with the market narrative building around mounting concerns over
global economic growth.
- Yields are 1-2.5bps lower across the curve since yesterday's close with the
very long-end marginally outperforming on the day. The 30-year benchmark yield
trades at 1.672% down from a high of 1.701%.
- The gilt curve has flattened slightly with the 2s30s spread narrowing to
96.8bps from 98.5bps.
- The Mar-19 gilt future trades at 124.29 towards the top end of the day's
- Having held steady for most of the day, inflation breakeven rates took a leg
lower this afternoon with the 5-year benchmark edging down to 3.144% from a high
- The short sterling futures strip is 1.5-2.5 ticks higher.