Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 178.44 High Dec 21
- RES 3: 178.37 High Jan 4 and key resistance
- RES 2: 178.27 High Jan 5
- RES 1: 177.96 High Jan 14
- PRICE: 177.78 @ 08:26 GMT Jan 18
- SUP 1: 177.32 Low Jan 14
- SUP 2: 176.72 Low Jan 13
- SUP 3: 176.34 Low Jan 12 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 176.19 1.236 proj of the Dec 11 - 23 sell-off from Jan 4 high
Bund futures traded higher again into the end of last week as the contract retraces the recent move lower between Jan 4 - 12. Price has cleared all key retracement levels. This suggests potential for a stronger climb, with the focus on 178.00 and more importantly on the 178.37 high from Apr 4. Yesterday's high of 177.96 marks the intraday bull trigger. On the downside, initial support lies at last Thursday's low of 177.32.