Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: $555.25 - 3.236 proj of Oct 29 - Nov 30 from Dec 2 low
- RES 3: $545.00 - 3.00 proj of Oct 29 - Nov 30 from Dec 2 low
- RES 2: $541.50 - High Jan 13 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: $531.50 - High Jan 21
- PRICE: $500.34 @ 14:30 GMT Jan 25
- SUP 1: $492.50 - Intraday low
- SUP 2: $487.25 - Jan 7 low
- SUP 3: $479.50 - Low Jan 4
- SUP 4: $463.56 - 50-day EMA
Corn futures traded sharply lower Friday extending the week's sell-off and this has confirmed a top in the trend for now. Furthermore, the pullback also indicates the start of a correction. The trend has been in overbought territory for some time and the pullback is allowing this condition to unwind. An extension lower would open $487.25, Jan 7 low next. On the upside, initial firm resistance is seen at $531.25, Jan 21 low.