Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 135.440 High Dec 21
- RES 3: 135.390 High Jan 4 and key resistance
- RES 2: 135.380 High Jan 5
- RES 1: 135.350 High Jan 15
- PRICE: 135.290 @ 16:50 GMT Jan 18
- SUP 1: 135.100 Low Apr 14
- SUP 2: 134.930 Low Jan 13
- SUP 3: 134.840 Low Jan 12
- SUP 4: 134.860 1.00 proj of Dec 11 - 18 sell-off from Dec 21 high
BOBL futures rallied sharply higher Thursday. The strong gains last week have retraced most of the move lower between Jan 4 - 12 sell-off. With all key retracements cleared, scope is seen for an extension higher with attention on 135.390, the Jan 4 high and a key resistance. An important resistance also lies at 135.440, Dec 21 high. On the downside, initial support lies at 135.100, last Thursday's low.