Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 135.758 1.382 proj of Nov 11 - 30 rally from Dec 2 low
- RES 3: 135.700 High Dec 11
- RES 2: 135.520 High Dec 16
- RES 1: 135.390 Low Dec 10
- PRICE: 135.260 @ 04:41 GMT Dec 18
- SUP 1: 135.150 Low Dec 16
- SUP 2: 135.050 Low Dec 3
- SUP 3: 134.970 Low Dec 2 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 134.870 Low Nov 11
BOBL futures remain soft following Wednesday's sell-off as contract retraces recent gains achieved between Dec 2 - 11. The sharp pullback resulted in price trading through all key retracement levels. This has exposed firm support at 134.970, Dec 2 low. Clearance of this would strengthen a bearish theme signalling scope for a deeper pullback. On the upside initial resistance is seen at 135.390, Dec 10 low ahead of Wednesday's high of 135.520.