Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USDMXN extending the move north, following the break of short-term resistance at 20.2039 earlier today.
- Additionally, the pair is currently breaching the short-term downtrend line across the June and August highs earlier this year, as indicated below.
- A sustained move above here may target the 20.4564, Aug 20 high and key resistance. Initial support remains just ahead of the 20.00 mark in the form of the 50/100 day moving averages before more notable support at 19.9368.
- Mexico TIIE Swaps Curve bear steepening in line with US yields:
- 1-yr +7 bps at 5.88%
- 2-yr +9 bps at 6.44%
- 5-yr +11 bps at 7.12%
- 10-yr +12 bps at 7.49%
- 32-yr +14 bps at 8.1