Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $1805.7 - High Feb 25
- RES 3: $1760.0 - 50-day EMA
- RES 2: $1755.5 - High Mar 18 and key resistance
- RES 1: $1745.5 - High Apr 6 and intraday high
- PRICE: $1743.3 @ 07:09 GMT Apr 8
- SUP 1: $1705.9 - Low Apr 1
- SUP 2: $1676.9 - Low Mar 8 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: $1671.0 - Low Jun 5, 2020
- SUP 4: $1659.6 - Low Apr 21, 2020
Gold found support last week, bouncing off $1678.0, Mar 3 low and is holding onto recent gains. Despite the climb, the yellow metal maintains a bearish tone. A break of resistance at $1755.5, Mar 18 high is required to alter the short-term picture. This would also highlight a potential break of the 50-day EMA at $1760.0 and open $1805.7, the Feb 25 high. On the downside, key support and the bear trigger remains $1676.9, Mar 8 low.