Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.3079 50.0% retracement of the Sep 1 - 23 sell-off
- RES 3: 1.3035 High Sep 10
- RES 2: 1.3007 High Sep 16 and key near-term resistance
- RES 1: 1.2942 High Sep 30 and just above key EMAs
- PRICE: 1.2927 @ 16:54 BST Sep 30
- SUP 1: 1.2745 Low Sep 28
- SUP 2: 1.2676 Low Sep 23 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 1.2670 High Jul 9
- SUP 4: 1.2644 Low Low Jul 22
GBPUSD inched just above the Monday high at 1.2930 on a wave of USD weakness. This extended the trend that began with gains earlier this week that resulted in a breach of 1.2867, the Sep 22 high as well as 1.2904-20, the 20-and 50-day EMAs. A close above these levels would be bullish. This would represent an important hurdle and if cleared would expose 1.3007, Sep 16 high. Key support is at 1.2676, Sep 23 low, a break resumes the downtrend.