Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Continental stock markets are mixed, with Spain's IBEX-35 and UK's FTSE-100 outperforming while Germany's DAX and the EuroStoxx50 lag. US futures are similarly non-directional, with the e-mini S&P in minor negative territory while the NASDAQ future indicates a lower open later today.
- The energy sector in Europe is outperforming, taking the lead from the shift higher in the US sector yesterday. Oil prices remain buoyant early Tuesday, with WTI crude futures showing back above $65/bbl.
- Communication services also trade well, contrasting with the European tech sector, which underperforms as the semiconductor sub-sector suffers on chip shortage concerns.
- Earnings continue, with Pfizer, T-Mobile US and CVS Health all due today.