Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Japan's core machinery orders, excluding those for power generation equipment and ships, rose for the second time in four months by 0.6% m/m in April, slowing down from the previous 3.7% gain.
- Orders from non-manufacturing sectors dropped 11.0% m/m, much lower than the 9.5% m/m growth reported last month.
- Orders from manufacturing sectors, on the other hand, surged 10.9% m/m, growing quickly from the 0.1% m/m gain in March.
- The outlook for the April-June period is for a rise of 2.5%, compared with the 5.3% decrease over the previous quarter.