Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
JGBS: JGB futures consolidated their overnight session gains from Friday and
finished just shy of best levels, after sticking in a tight range.
- Yields sit lower in the main, with the curve a touch flatter.
- The BoJ left the size of its 5-10 Year Rinban operations unchanged today, with
the offer to cover ratio ticking up to 2.91 from 2.44.
- 30-Year supply is due tomorrow, ahead of 5 Year supply Thursday, while
Japanese GDP will hit on Wednesday.
- It is worth noting that there is some Y2.6tn worth of redemptions due on