Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
JGBS: JGB futures stuck to a confined range on Wednesday, with the super-long
end of the cash curve experiencing some modest outperformance.
- The BOJ left the size of its Rinban operations covering the 1-10 Year buckets
unchanged, the offer to cover ratios of the operations can be found below:
- 1-3 Year 3.95 (prev. 2.71), 3-5 Year 3.09 (prev. 2.41), 5-10 Year 3.17 (prev.
- The uptick in the offer to cover ratios may have come about on the back of
added caution following the adjustment to the purchasing band of super-long
paper in the Bank's October purchasing plan, what with this being the first
operation of the month, and provided some limited pressure to futures in
afternoon trade, alongside a more risk on feel on Italian budget developments.
- JGB futures followed global fixed income lower during the overnight session.
- Focus now turns to today's liquidity enhancement auction for off the run
15.5-39 Year paper.