Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
JGBS: JGBs finished the session 2 ticks lower at 150.67 with political
developments in Japan having little impact on prices.
- The curve was a little steeper, with the belly experiencing ever-so marginal
outperformance during a lack lustre session.
- The latest 5-Year JGB auction was solid enough and had no notable impact on
- Japanese stocks ran higher in the afternoon, with USDJPY following stocks,
initially pressuring JGB's, before futures moved back from session lows.
- Immediate focus is on US CPI data & 20-Year JGB supply later this week, as
well as the first estimate of the heavily watched Shunto wage negotiations.