Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: $620.50 - 1.00 proj of Dec 7 - Jan 13 rally from Jan 25 low
- RES 3: $600.00 - Psychological round number
- RES 2: $590.75 - 0.764 proj of Dec 7 - Jan 13 rally from Jan 25 low
- RES 1: $572.00 - High Feb and 50% of the 2012-20 downleg (cont)
- PRICE: $541.75 @ 14:32 GMT Feb 12
- SUP 1: $523.25 - Low Feb 11
- SUP 2: $510.50 - Low Jan 26
- SUP 3: $494.50 - Low Jan 25 and key support
- SUP 4: $488.25 - Jan 7 low
Corn futures are bullish despite stalling at Tuesday's high - dips are considered corrective. The contract registered a fresh trend high this week at $572.00 which coincides with 50% of the 2012 - 2020 downleg. $572.00 is the bull trigger, a breach would resume the uptrend and maintain the bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. This would open $590.75, a Fibonacci projection. Key trend support is at $494.50, Jan 25 low.