Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local & USD rates trade marginally firmer at the open, having traded mixed in yesterday's session.
- Local bonds gained bull flattening traction somewhat against the grain in EM in what was likely a delayed reaction to the Biden-Putin meeting – moving -3-5bp lower in 7-15Y tenors.
- By contrast, USD bonds mirrored weaker EM FI sentiment, selling off +2.8-4.3bp across the curve with losses concentrated in the 5Y tenor.
- W/w the local curve trades bear flatter with 3m-3y tenors +17-20bp higher.
- USD bonds also trade higher across the breadth but more notably in 5Y & 8Y yields (+4-6bp)