Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Bunds trades on the front foot, challenging the 173.00 psychological level.
- Despite a brighter outlook, the ECB keeps steady on stimulus, providing a bid for core and semi core.
- German 2/10s now trade at lowest (Flattest) levels since the 16th of April.
- German 10yr also trend at lowest level since 21st of April at -0.272%, and next support coming towards -0.302%.
- Expect volume to start picking up in Equity rolling position into Sep ahead of the Fed on the 16th and expiry on the 18th.
- Regarding tapering, three of the 25 members of the Governing Council wanted to reduce the pace of PEPP, as per Reuters: Regarding data for Today, sees Spanish CPI and US Michigan.
- SPEAKERS: Include ECB Holzmann, Knot and BoE Bailey, Ramsden, Cunliffe