Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 152.55 - High Aug 5 (cont)
- RES 2: 152.18 - High Dec 14 / 23 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 151.72- 3.0% Upper Bollinger Band
- PRICE: 151.20 @ 16:34 BST Apr 12
- SUP 1: 150.76 - 2.0% Lower Bollinger Band
- SUP 2: 150.38 - Low Feb 25
- SUP 3: 150.28 - Low Oct 24 2018
JGB futures are trading closer to recent highs. After the erratic spike in prices earlier in the month, normality has returned to Japanese bond markets, with the technical outlook stabilising. Resistance at 151.01 has given way as well as the 20-DMA, opening a further recovery in prices to retest the 50-dma at 151.40 (cont). A clear break of this MA would solidify the recovery from the Feb cycle low, and open a more protracted S/T rally.