Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 99.860 - All time High Nov 3 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 99.835/840 - High Dec 23 / Nov 23/24 high
- RES 1: 99.770 - High Mar 24
- PRICE: 99.735 @ 16:24 BST May 4
- SUP 1: 99.670 - Low Mar 15
- SUP 2: 99.585 - Low Mar 5
- SUP 3: 99.552 - 38.2% 2020 Rally
Aussie 3y futures are slightly weaker but continue to trade between 99.670-770. These two levels represent important directional triggers. A break of 99.670, Mar 15 low would signal a resumption of bearish pressure and open the early Mar low of 99.585. On the upside, a break of 99.770, Mar 24 high would instead highlight a bullish theme and signal scope for a climb towards 99.835, Dec 23 high and 99.840, Nov 23/24 high.