Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES CLOSE: Mixed by the bell, curve sharply flatter with long end
outperforming in post FOMC move; short end off lows on some sizable month-end
flows/Blocks (+25k FVH 114-23.5 through -22.75 offer). Latest curve update:
* 2s10s -2.016, 57.137 (60.303H/56.718L);
* 2s30s -4.428, 79.900 (85.448H/79.106L);
* 5s30s -4.221, 42.131 (47.065H/41.331L);
Current futures levels:
* Mar Ultra bonds up 29/32 at 161-24 (160-24L/162-03H)
* Mar 30-yr Bond futures up 11/32 at 147-23 (147-07L/148-06H)
* Mar 10-yr futures down 2.5/32 at 121-18 (121-13L/121-27.5H)
* Mar 5-yr futures down 4/32 at 114-22.75 (114-20.75L/114-30.25H)
* Mar 2-yr futures down 1.5/32 at 106-20.25 (106-19L/106-22.5H)