Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
In this report we outline what we at MNI believe to be the major political risks likely to emerge in 2021 in both developed and major emerging markets across the globe, as well as highlight some potential geopolitical flashpoints that could lead to notable instability across the next 12 months.
Some of the major topics set to dominate the agenda over 2021 include:
- The outlook for domestic and foreign policy under the incoming Biden administration in the US.
- What will be the impact of the end of the COVID-19 pandemic on global politics?
- Key elections in Germany, Japan, and the Netherlands.
- What direction does the UK take having left the EU's single market and customs union?
- Does the EU manage to move towards 'ever deeper union', or do relations between member states remain strained?