Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES CLOSE: Moderately higher across the board/off highs as bid
evaporated in post-minutes trade, curves mixed, equities rebounding now, making
new session highs (SPX +10.25, 2892.75). Curve update:
* 3M10Y -2.588, 5.464 (L: 4.137 / H: 8.703)
* 2Y10Y -0.218, 14.674 (L: 14.622 / H: 16.307)
* 2Y30Y +1.243, 57.478 (L: 56.361 / H: 58.083)
* 5Y30Y +1.614, 62.304 (L: 60.444 / H: 62.447)
Current futures levels:
* Jun Ultra futures (WN) up 8/32 at 165-16 (L: 164-26 / H: 165-31)
* Jun 30-Yr futures (US) up 9/32 at 148-9 (L: 147-23 / H: 148-17)
* Jun 10-Yr futures (TY) up 5.5/32 at 123-26 (L: 123-17 / H: 123-29.5)
* Jun 5-Yr futures (FV) up 4/32 at 115-20.75 (L: 115-14.75 / H: 115-23)
* Jun 2-Yr futures (TU) up 1.25/32 at 106-13.875 (L: 106-12.25 / H: 106-14.75)