Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Covid daily new cases continue to drop with the 7D SMA falling from 7,100 to 4,700 in the 7 days; therefore, PM Mateusz Morawiecki announced the gradual reopening of Poland economy last week.
- Poland's Supreme Country will hold a meeting on the FX loans case today.
- In a recent note following the NBP meeting on Wednesday, ING mentioned that NBP hinted market that inflation may stay higher longer than previously estimated, expecting inflationary pressures to decline only in 2022 (instead of second half of 2021).
- ING expects Governor Glapinski to sound dovish on Friday during press conference (2pm London time), reiterating that rate hikes are still quite distant.