Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES CLOSE: Near second half lows after the bell, curves steeper
w/3M10Y more than making up for Wed's flattening, equities weaker but bouncing
off lows (SPX -5.0, 2889.5). Curve update:
* 3M10Y +3.25, 8.00 (L: 4.259 / H: 9.05)
* 2Y10Y +0.67, 14.835 (L: 13.558 / H: 15.372)
* 2Y30Y +1.284, 58.191 (L: 55.615 / H: 58.444)
* 5Y30Y +0.319, 62.184 (L: 60.322 / H: 62.532)
Current futures levels:
* Jun Ultra futures (WN) down 29/32 at 164-17 (L: 164-14 / H: 165-23)
* Jun 30-Yr futures (US) down 16/32 at 147-23 (L: 147-21 / H: 148-13)
* Jun 10-Yr futures (TY) down 7.5/32 at 123-18 (L: 123-16.5 / H: 123-27.5)
* Jun 5-Yr futures (FV) down 5.5/32 at 115-14.75 (L: 115-14.25 / H: 115-21.5)
* Jun 2-Yr futures (TU) down 2/32 at 106-11.625 (L: 106-11.5 / H: 106-14)