Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 up 591.31 points at 30231.22
- ASX 200 down 28.819 points at 7341.4
- Shanghai Comp. down 2.472 points at 3639.748
- JGB 10-Yr future down 27 ticks at 151.59, yield up 1.1bp at 0.050%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 14 ticks at 98.575, yield up 13.5bp at 1.395%
- U.S. 10-Yr future -0-06 at 132-06, yield up 0.86bp at 1.439%
- WTI crude up $0.01 at $73.32, Gold up $8.04 at $1750.84
- USD/JPY up 11 pips at Y110.44
- EVERGRANDE USD BONDHOLDERS YET TO RECEIVE INTEREST DUE THURS (BBG)
- CHINA SHOULD CONTROL IMPORTED INFLATION RISKS (ECONOMIC DAILY)
- GERMAN CANDIDATES CLASH IN LAST TV DEBATE BEFORE VOTE AS SPD LEAD NARROWS (RTRS)