Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.3677 76.4% retracement of the 2018 - 2020 Selloff
- RES 3: 1.3604 1.236 proj of Mar 20 - Apr 14 rally from May 18 low
- RES 2: 1.3514 High Dec 13, 2019 and a key resistance
- RES 1: 1.3482 High Sep 1
- PRICE: 1.3303 @ 10:32 BST Sep 3
- SUP 1: 1.3267 High Aug 19 and former breakout level
- SUP 2: 1.3186 Low Aug 28
- SUP 3: 1.3172 20-day EMA
- SUP 4: 1.3054 Low Aug 24 and the bear trigger
The GBPUSD bull trend remains intact however a minor correction has unfolded. Last week's break of 1.3267, Aug 19 high, confirmed a resumption of the uptrend that has been in place since March. Attention is on major resistance at 1.3514, Dec 13, 2019 high. One concern for bulls is Tuesday's weak close and a bearish candle pattern, a "shooting star". A sharper sell-off would signal the start of a deeper correction. 1.3267 marks initial support.