June 30, 2022 13:26 GMT
Outright and spread oil markets are drifting lower after a very small upward move following the OPEC+ agreement to the existing production plan and as Biden says he’ll ask Gulf Alliance to boost oil production.
- OPEC+ ratified the plan to increase production by 648kbpd in August to restore production to pre pandemic levels.
- Brent SEP 22 down -1% at 111.33$/bbl
- WTI AUG 22 down -1.1% at 108.61$/bbl
- Gasoil JUL 22 down -2.1% at 1194.25$/mt
- WTI-Brent down -0.73$/bbl at -6.88$/bbl
- Brent SEP 22-OCT 22 up 0.09$/bbl at 3.28$/bbl
- Brent DEC 22-DEC 23 up 0.08$/bbl at 12.37$/bbl
- US gasoline crack down -2.4$/bbl at 41.77$/bbl
- US ULSD crack down -0.4$/bbl at 56.17$/bbl