Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Bonds are expected to come under pressure again today as oil prices continue to rise with Brent claiming the $75/bbl handle.
- Yesterday the RBI converted INR 67bn of short dated bonds to longer maturities under its switch operation, less than the INR 100bn announced.
- Elsewhere there were reports yesterday that Central Bank of India and Indian Overseas Bank hhhad been shortlisted for divestment by the government. According to reports the two banks may see 51% sale in first phase.
- On the coronavirus front India administered 8.62 million vaccine doses in the last 24 hours, a daily record. There were 42,640 cases in the past 24 hours.
- Markets will look ahead to an INR 191bn state debt sale today, results due after 1030BT/1500IST.