Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
USD pare some early gains, after being in the Green against most G10s, the Greenback now trade more mixed.
- The USD is down 0.25% against the GBP and SEK, while up 0.31% versus the CAD and 0.17% versus the AUD.
- GBPUSD edges higher, through small initial resistance at 1.3026.
- Above the latter sees yesterday's high at 1.3940.
- Further out, opens back to MNI tech 1.3977 High Apr 29