Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSY FLOWS: Quiet at start of 2-day FOMC policy meeting. Tsy futures trading
mildly weaker, bumping around late overnight lows, decent volume in TYZ (310K),
10Y yld holding below 2.4% at 2.376%. Equities firmer (emini +3.75, 2572.0),
gold weaker (-3.29, 1273.06), oil weaker (WTI -0.17, 53.98). Overnight repo, 10Y
- Asia, Tsys traded mildly higher after weaker open, held to narrow range amid
modest two-way trade into London open. Flow included month end buying, profit
taking/dip buying from misc accts. BOJ kept policy unchanged as expected; China
manufacturing data proved weak.
- London, opened firmer amid carry-over month end and relative value buying.
Light volume w/Germany out on one-day holiday. Earlier move off lows on soft
Eurozone CPI data.
- Swaps, spds running mildly tighter, narrow range; earlier flow included 2-10Y
steepener and 8-9-10Y swap fly with paper receiving the belly.
- Eurodollars, trading mildly weaker, just off low end narrow overnight range,
light volume EDZ8<50k).