Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
The South Korean MOF will sell KRW 12.5tn of government bonds in August, down from KRW 17.9tn in July. A total of KRW 176.4 trillion will be sold this year as South Korea seeks to finance fiscal spending to cope with the pandemic.
- Key differences:
- 2-Year sale KRW 100bn smaller and split into pre-issue and fungible sale
- 3-Year sale KRW 300bn smaller
- 5-Year sale KRW 300bn smaller
- 10-Year sale KRW 200bn smaller
- KRW 100bn linker sale included; Inflation linked conversion offer excluded
- 20-Year sale KRW 150bn smaller
- 30-Year sale KRW 150bn smaller
- Inflation linked conversion offer excluded
- Fig.1: August Issuance Plan