Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 105.16 High Nov 13
- RES 3: 104.95 76.4% retracement of the Nov 11 - Jan 6 downleg
- RES 2: 104.76/88 High Nov 24 / 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 1: 104.02/40 Channel top drawn off Mar 24 high / High Jan 11
- PRICE: 103.80 @ 16:24 GMT Jan 25
- SUP 1: 103.33 Low Jan 21
- SUP 2: 103.28/02 61.8% and 76.4 % of the Jan 6 - 11 rally
- SUP 3: 102.59 Low Jan 6 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 102.02 Low Mar 10
USDJPY remains above last week's low of 103.33. Attention remains on 104.02, the bear channel top drawn off the Mar 24 high. The channel has contained recent gains and following a failure earlier this month to break higher, has pulled away from recent highs. Fresh weakness would expose 103.28 and 103.02, Fibonacci retracements. On the upside, clearance of 104.02 and 104.40, Jan 11 high would reverse the trend.