Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 132.43 High Jul 1
- RES 3: 131.77 61.8% retracement of the Jun - Aug sell-off
- RES 2: 131.09/42 High Jul 13 / 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 1: 130.34/75 High Sep 9 / High Sep 3 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 129.66 @ 16:36 BST Sep 14
- SUP 1: 129.35 50.0% retracement of the Aug 19 - Sep 3 rally
- SUP 2: 129.01 61.8% retracement of the Aug 19 - Sep 3 rally
- SUP 3: 128.60 Low Aug 24
- SUP 4: 127.94 Low Aug 19 and the bear trigger
EURJPY is weaker following last week's pullback. Key short-term resistance has been defined at 130.75, Sep 3 high and the bull trigger. A deeper sell-off would expose 129.01, a Fibonacci retracement and a move below this level would signal scope for a test of key support at 127.94, Aug 19 low. For bulls, a break of 130.75 is required to confirm a resumption of the uptrend that started Aug 19.