Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Hang Seng up 149.65 points at 28787.11
- CSI 300 up 9.69 points at 5070.81
- KOSPI up 25.48 points at 3203.15
- U.S. 10-Yr yield down 0.35bp at 1.5661%
- China 10-Yr yield up 0.6bp at 3.149%
- USD/CNH down 84 pips at 6.456
- USD/KRW down 4.3 at 1121.45
- BBG/JPM ADXY Index down 0 at 108.82
- CHINA APRIL TRADE BALANCE 276.5B YUAN; EST. 129.5B YUAN
- CHINA APRIL EXPORTS RISE 22.2% Y/Y IN YUAN TERMS; EST. 12.5%
- CHINA APRIL CAIXIN COMPOSITE PMI 54.7 VS 53.1 IN PREVIOUS MONTH
- PHILIPPINES MARCH EXPORTS RISE 31.6% Y/Y; EST. +11.5%