Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RUSSIA PLANS TO REGISTER RUB1.5T OF NEW LONG-MATURITY OFZ BONDS
- Russia plans to register three new long-maturity bond programs of 500 billion rubles ($7 billion) apiece on Friday and will start offering the notes at auctions after U.S. sanctions come into effect
- Placements of the new bonds will start from June 16 and the ministry will no longer offer OFZ bonds that were registered before June 14
- "Thus, investors who need to clearly distinguish 'old' issues of OFZs from 'new' ones will have nothing to fear when buying these bonds,"
- More new issues will follow with varying maturities; "Initially it will be fixed-coupon paper and, of course, we want to support sales of inflation-linked notes"