Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Russian Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) denies it was behind the SolarWinds cyber-attack, noting that UK or US actors may have been involved instead given "similar tactics."
- EU Council extends restrictive measures against cyberattacks that threaten the EU or its member states, affecting citizens and organizations from Russia until May 18, 2022."
- Framework allows the EU to impose targeted restrictive measures against individuals or organizations involved in cyber-attacks that have a significant impact and pose an external threat to the EU or its member states" – EU Council
- Vaccine hesitancy on the Rise in Russia as survey shows 42% of Russians polled refused to get the vaccine under any circumstances,
- while 20% said they would get vaccinated to travel abroad & 18% said they'd get vaccinated anyway
- Court postpones start of Navalny extremism case until 09 June after additional documents were submitted by the prosecution.
- Navalny's lawyers said it was not clear why the trial was held behind closed doors, but may be due to personal information of police involved in dispersing protests