Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- SAGBs trade a fraction firmer around the open, having closed yesterday's session bull flatter.
- The front end of the curve remained anchored throughout the session, while 10-30Y yields dipped -4.4-5.3bp, with 30Y yields most bid on the day.
- 10Y yields stand around the 38.2% Fib of the recent 20-22 Oct range, but will need to make a consolidated break below 9.998 (61.8% Fib) to break the recent uptrend.
- Key support in the 30Y is defined at 10.80, followed by 10.70.