Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 111.71 High Mar 24
- RES 3: 111.30 High Mar 26, 2020
- RES 2: 110.55/97 High Apr 6 / High Mar 31 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 109.94 High Apr 7
- PRICE: 109.39 @ 06:19 BST Apr 13
- SUP 1: 109.00 Low Apr 8
- SUP 2: 108.41 Low Mar 23 and key support
- SUP 3: 107.99 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 106.97 Low Mar 4
USDJPY still appears vulnerable following the recent pullback from the Mar 31 high. The pair last week breached support highlighted by the 20-day EMA, at 109.38 today. A clear break of the average would suggest scope for a deeper pullback towards the 109.00 handle and 108.41, Mar 23 low. The current pullback is allowing a recent overbought trend condition to unwind. Initial resistance 109.96, Apr 9 high.