Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.7432/7471 High Nov 9 / High Nov 4
- RES 3: 0.7371 High Nov 15
- RES 2: 0.7266/7305 Former channel base / 20-day EMA
- RES 1: 0.7228 High Nov 24
- PRICE: 0.7129 @ 17:29 GMT Nov 26
- SUP 1: 0.7106 Low Aug 20 and a major support
- SUP 2: 0.7049 Low Nov 4, 2020
- SUP 3: 0.7028 Low Nov 3 2020
- SUP 4: 0.6991 Low Nov 2 2020
AUDUSD remains soft and the slide has accelerated Friday. This week's price action has resulted in a break of the base of its bull channel drawn from the Aug 20 low. The breach reinforces bearish conditions and signals scope for a deeper short-term pullback. Moving average signals have also recently shifted to bear mode, highlighting the current direction. The focus is on 0.7106, the Aug 20 low and a key support. Initial resistance is seen at 0.7228.