Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Repo rate forecast: 0% to Q1-24, 0.06% in Q2-24, 0.12% in Q3-24, Q4-24 to 0.19% in Q4-24. (Note that it was 0% to Q3-24 previously).
- Small hawkish tilt given the increase to the Q2-24/Q3-24 numbers and Q4-24 number also a little higher than exp (but basically pricing in one hike).
- SEK37bln of QE reinvestments in Q1 (SEK35-38bln expected so in line).
- More govvies than expected (SEK12bln - had been expected SEK8-10bln).
- Munis at SEK12bln
- Covereds at SEK12bln
- Corps at SEK1bln
- SWTB stock maintained at SEK20bln.
- This decision is between our base and bull case and EURSEK is therefore seeing some downside pressure moving below 10.20.