Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
A tight open for Bund (176.08-176.18) given the lack of new news overnight.
- German curve is flat, and peripheral trades tighter on the margin.
- Very little in terms of market moving data for today, and on the speaker front, ECB de Cos is the only scheduled ECB speaker.
- SUPPLIES: Some focus on Schatz EU4bn (equates 36k Schatz, or ~5k Bund),
- Also, EU mandate Banks for the first 10, 20yr social Bond
- Main focus remains on Brexit talks, which are set to resume this week and the state of play, on the US stimulus.